With many people self isolating and working from home at the moment due to COVID-19, it is important to maintain physical activity for our mental health and wellbeing. Our Health and Fitness Advisers have created a number of home workouts for you to try with no equipment required.
Disclaimer for personal injury or death (sporting activity or event)
These exercises are physically challenging and carries with it risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury and complications to pre-existing medical conditions.
- We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating.
- You must take full responsibility for your own safety. Act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- Carry out an appropriate warm-up and cool down at the start and end of the session. If you are unsure how to do this then seek advice from a health and fitness advisor.
- You must not participate if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- Notify your health and fitness advisors if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are on any medication which may impact on your ability to exercise.
- If you have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes or are overweight you must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you.
- Exercise only within your capabilities and take responsibility for your own safety.
- Stop exercising immediately if you feel unwell and seek medical advice.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear to exercise at all times.
- Stay hydrated before, during and after exercise.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation is entirely at your risk.
- Disclaimer for personal injury or death (use of gym equipment)
You are responsible for using any equipment safely and as directed. You must behave sensibly and follow any safety instructions so as not to hurt or injure yourself or others.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, the use of our machinery, equipment or facility is entirely at your own risk.
|IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT BEFORE CONTINUING. IF THERE IS ANY TERM THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, THEN PLEASE DISCUSS IT WITH US BEFORE PROCEEDING.|